I can’t believe we are already in May and one-third of the way through 2018, how did that happen? Time is flying! I can’t decide if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. Most days I think it’s a good thing. Like today, because it’s Friday. TGIF!
Since it’s Friday and the weekend is in sight, that means it’s time for another edition of Friday Favorites!
My Favorites This Week
- “Kick This Day In Its Sunshiny Ass” Socks: I was given these socks as a gift from some friends and I love them! I always wear them on days when I need good luck or some extra pep in my step. I have gotten lots of use out of these socks lately. They’re my favorite!
- Passion Planner: My friend gave me this Passion Planner as a gift for my birthday and I love it! At the front of the planner, you fill out your goals for various time frames (3 months, 1 year, 3 years, lifetime), then each month you reflect on how the month went and if you are progressing toward your goals. It’s really thought-provoking and I especially enjoy the monthly reflections. I think it’s easy to set goals and forget about them, so this planner helps keep me on track!
- Rose Bush: It’s Spring and our rose bush is blooming! It’s so pretty and I love seeing it every time I drive up to our house. Chris and I (with help from my dad) completely redid our front landscaping last year and that’s when we planted this rose bush. It’s even sweeter to watch it bloom knowing the hard work we put into planting it. It makes me smile every time I see it!
- Yoga Dogs Calendar: I get this Yoga Dogs calendar every year for Christmas and every year I hang it up in my cubicle at work. I love flipping the page each month to reveal a different dog in a different yoga pose. It cracks me up. And since this week marked the start of May, I got to flip the calendar. It’s the little things in life!
- Positive Quotes: I stumbled across this quote earlier in the week and it really spoke to me, so I made the graphic you see below. It perfectly describes how I try to live my life. I do my best to always be kind, but I can fierce when I need to be. And I strive to remain brave through all of the obstacles in life. I just really love this quote.
Well, that wraps up today’s edition of Friday Favorites. It’s supposed to be a beautiful weekend in Texas and I can’t wait to enjoy it! I am looking forward to spending time with family. Here’s to hoping the weekend doesn’t go by too quickly.
What are you favorites this week? Share in the comments below!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using my link.